CONTINUOUS QUALITY IMPROVEMENT OF WORKS BY OUR EXPERTS ON CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY ARE CORE – VALUES AT
ADELIMAH INTERNATIONAL ENGINEERING LTD
Our most important resources are our employees. With our unique experience and technical expertise, we are able to design/build some of the most challenging construction projects in the world.
Our Quality Management Team bring up company-wide continuous improvement in project execution and ultimately client satisfaction. Adelimah International Engineering Ltd is committed to operating as an effective team of skilled, dedicated professionals, continually building customer confidence, and trust in the projects we design/ build.
- Quality goals are attainedthrough a process of open communication, trust, and a partnering atmosphere that addresses concerns before they execute the project.
- Quality is achieved by accurate planning, coordination, supervision, and technical direction; the proper definition of job requirements and documented procedures; and the use of appropriately skilled personnel performing their work functions with care.
- Quality is checked by reviewing, checking, inspecting, and testing work activities identified in our Inspection and Test Plans and performed by individuals/ Agency who are not directly responsible for the work activity.
- Quality is confirmed by qualified personnel who perform audits of projects
- We are committed to construction projects that meet our contract requirements by safely executing work every day while meeting project schedule and budget requirements.
- We are committed to continuously strengthen Adelimah International Engineering Ltd quality culture.
- We strive to achieve the established project requirements the first time and continually improve our work processes by reducing inefficiency and non-conformance in project execution and implementing value-added work practices to support project execution.
- We are committed in maintaining open communication with our Clients, Partners and Stakeholders to establish and achieve mutually agreed upon objectives.
- We are committed to maintaining a workforce that is trained in quality procedures in relation to their job function.